The recent entry in this blogging world has made me an insomniac, again. Though, I am, more than 24 hours, late, after being nominated, still don’t feel like sleeping before I complete answering some Beautiful Questions from two of the fellow bloggers.
Erika – I am so glad to find you. Your Feedback is something I enjoy the most. Thank you for nominating me for this. I hope you ‘ll like the answers 🙂
Krista – Thank You for the nominations. Looking forward to your write up’s. Stay connected 🙂
Here I start 😀
1) When you get stuck in the traffic (no matter what side of the road you are driving ) how do you react?
Answer – A *micro – fiction* starts in my head, automatically. ( Though, I never break traffic rules). Preferably I wait to reach the place in order to Penn down another story.
2) What is your favorite time of the day?
Answer – Night. I am a nocturnal creature. Writing Ideas always strike at midnight
3) What kind of vacation do you like most (adventure, beach, educative…)?
Answer – Beaches. The cool breeze and splashy water fills me up with positivity.
4) What is your favorite activity on a sunny Summer day?
Answer – Ideally to sit in my room, with a cup of cappuccino occupying one hand accompanied with a classic non-fiction in another. Just writing this gives me those tiny goosebumps to spend *Ideal Day*, pretty soon 😉
5) What is your favorite activity on a cold and snowy Winter day?
Answer – A date with my *Mini – Library* and the collection I possess. Not to forget a cup of cappuccino. 😉
I am one crazy soul when it comes to writing and reading. 🙂
The first set completed.
Here I start with the another one. Kresta – Hope you find it worth a read. Loved your questions 🙂
1. Have you ever written a post and then not published it? Why didn’t you post it?
Answer – Yes. I preferred to describe the words to the one who was behind that particular piece of writing. I thought in-person would lay more emphasis and it will be one tiny gesture of a beautiful secret. 🙂
2. If you could relive a moment from your life, which moment would you choose?
Answer – There is no such moment, yet. I believe in Present.
3. What is your favorite scent, and what does it remind you of?
Answer – Coco Channel’s. Every time I apply it, the beautiful odor brings the aroma of some beautiful Quotes, too. I would like to share one.
Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.
Coco – Channel
4. Do you wish that you had been born into another family?
Answer – A big *NO*. I am blessed with Parents more like my best friends with a bunch of craziest-yet-sweetest siblings.
5. A mistake I wish I hadn’t made…
Answer – *Mistake* is that one key aspect which teaches the most important chapter of life. I ‘ve learned a lot from my set od mistakes. And I never regret any of ’em.
Now, The Rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you. < A beautiful Gesture>
- Answer the questions from the person who has nominated you. < Not a necessary task>
- Nominate some other bloggers for this award. < A must activity>
- Write the same amount of questions for the bloggers you have nominated. <Believe me it is very exciting>
- Notify the bloggers you have nominated. <It is one heart-melting way to build a connect>
1) Karan Singh Surana. (Another one for you)
2) Brunda Bru. (Waiting for your answers)
3) Janice Collins. (Happy to connect)
4) Inking The Thinking. (One for the fellow blogger from same profession)
5) Ashish Kumar. (Hope you ‘ll participate)
A Swatii-licious questionnaire:
1) How do you see your blog?
2) Which genre are you most attracted with?
3) What are the ambitions, being a writer?
4) What can be the reason, according to you, of writer’s attraction towards coffee?
5) How and why writing can ever soothe a soul?
Here, my first award happily completed. 😀