What an amazing experience in this literary world to know your fellow bloggers while they pen down their likes/dislikes happily in order to get a step closer to people they have hardly met, but share a mesmerizing connection.
The time a blog is open, recent posts in the reader’s tab manage to spellbound a writer. How beautifully the same emotions are depicted with some different set of breath-taking placement of words. <Bliss>
Now, coming back to the challenge…
Ashish has nominated me for this. One of the recent threads I got a chance to connect with. A must visit blog he maintains (do have a look)!
The not-to-break rules!
1) List 10 things that you love.
2) List 10 things that you hate.
3) Nominate fellow bloggers to take the challenge.
4. Cooking (One big foodie I am).
7. Transforming the lyrics of a song to give it a personal touch.
8. Canvas Painting.
9. Lyrical Hip-Hop (Though I hardly know the procedure).
10. Blogging (recently found love).
2. Double faces.
4. Aloe Vera Juice (My morning starts with the same. Courtesy mom).
5. When someone takes a bite from my muffin.
9. Smart Phones
( I never understand the infinite options it offers. Though I own one, too :p )
Quite a task it was to select a few from the pool of choices. Finally, managed.
Looking forward to all the reverts.