View PostAnother one, in my pocket full of sunshine!
Thank You, Suhas, for the nominations. Glad! I am being showered with some wonderful questions by him. Hope to answer ’em with full efficiency and heart.
Here we go,
Rules (to-be-broken as per convenience) <Wink> :
- Link back the person who nominated you!
- Answer the 11 questions given to you by the nominator!
- Display the Liebster award logo in your post!
- Nominate other bloggers!
- Create 5
questions for the nominees!
- What is your favorite task?Reading. Nothing can ever replace that.
- Do you believe in making best friends through social media?
Tricky Question. Depends! Though hardly tried yet.
- Romantic movies or comedy movies?
- Do you have ambitions to change the world?
I believe in changing my worst activities in good deeds. The world will automatically change for good if we transform ourselves first, for good.
- Experienced love at first sight?
- Which celebrity do you think you just like them?
Swatii Chandak <Giggles>
- If you got chance to travel world which places do you like to visit?
- Which is your dream place?
Nothing as such, Yet.
- Do you have any phobia?
Changes according to situations.
- Do you like to read fiction or non-fiction books?
- What others life means to you? How you treat others in your life?
The people who know me can answer this one better.
According to me, We all should respect this beautiful gift called life, given by almighty.
My beautiful nominees :
- Pawan tarawade
- Adi C
- Ashish Kumar
- Sadie’s Nest
- Johanna Massey
- Akansha Varma
- Amit Rahman
- Yellinga Rosa
Swatiilicious Questionnaire :
- How reading can enhance?
- The importance of writing?
- Love has varied definitions. Why?
- How do see yourself as a blogger?
- Any blogs you would like to recommend?
Thank You for the patience read.